Thursday, February 2, 2012

THOUGHTS ON THURSDAY--FEEDBACK ON MY BLOG

Good morning everyone!!


Starting a blog seemed like a daunting task at first because I didn't know where to start. After linking up with a several of my favorite fellow bloggers and getting lots of help from them, I think I am starting to get the hang of how to set up my pages and posts. However, I need feedback from viewers! So please leave a quick comment on how my blog looks, what kind of content you like or would like to see more of, if you want more pictures of the steps in the tutorials, if you think I should offer prize giveaways for DIY entries for example, maybe a Sunday sneak-peek of the upcoming weeks schedule of  posts, or any other things you would see relevant to help make my blog more appealing to you and others.

Thanks so much to those of you who have contacted me through Facebook and shared what you have thought about my blog so far. It is MUCH appreciated!

Have a great day!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. You have really neat ideas. They are easy for us crafty challenged folk. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete