Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WHATEVER WEDNESDAY--CORD ORGANIZATION

This was a handy tip that I saw somewhere online and have been saving up these little bread bag clips for a few weeks now. There is nothing worse than having a ton of cords all plugging into the same area and no way to tell which cord goes to what device. Simply collect these little tabs that come on bread bags and several other types of plastic food bags, spray paint a solid color to make them look more uniform, then label using a ballpoint gel pen or permanent marker.







I also incorporate a few twisty ties, usually found in sandwich baggies or garbage bags, to bundle the extra cord lengths for an added organization measure. I like to keep the extras in a baggie located in my desk so that they are handy when I am plugging in or unplugging different devices. However, I also use these to organize the cords near my bathroom vanity, and behind my entertainment center.

Such simple ideas can make life so much easier sometimes! What are some organization methods that you use?


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment