Friday, January 27, 2012

DIY BROWN SUGAR AND VANILLA BODY SCRUB

For those of you that get the horrible winter skin, eczema, or just like to pamper yourself, this is a fantastic and easy recipe for your own body scrub! I use this scrub at least every other day, if not EVERY day. My skin is so soft and the best part is that it keeps the eczema and winter dry, itchy skin away!


What you need:

INGREDIENTS-

2 cups brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
4 tsp vanilla extract (can substitute with essential oils for a different fragrance)




SUPPLIES-

Mixing Bowl
Mixing Utensil
Containers store the scrub (I used 2 pint jars)




INSTRUCTIONS-

Combine both sugars together until evenly blended. Add oil and vanilla, mix until evenly distributed. Pour contents into a sealable container.


USE-

Scoop product and scrub onto skin. Can be used daily in your shower or when u wash your hands. I use on my whole body in the shower and each container lasts me about 1-2wks.

ENJOY!!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment